Welcome to A Backpackers Tale
I am Beyond Pumped you Landed on this page.
Below you Will discover some of the best post, tips, and guides on the blog.
Welcome! i’m stephen schreck (pronounced like shrek) but don’t worry i’m not green!
Travel changed my life. it opened my eyes, knocked down doors, and reshaped my life.
And while the travel is still a passion, my biggest passion is to help others achieve their travel goals and dreams.
And have the same life-changing experience i did! learn more about me here.
Why This Travel Blog?
We are the right blog for you! Our travel blog focuses on 3 awesome aspects of travel!
- The Budget-Minded traveler This blog is perfect for anyone who likes to plan ahead and save money. You can also find tips on how to score deals on souvenirs and other items.
- The Luxury Traveler – This blog is ideal for those who enjoy the finer things in life. If you’re looking for some pampering during your travels, this is the blog for you!
- The Adventurer – Do you like to explore new places and try new things? Featuring articles on off-the-beaten-path destinations, outdoor activities, and unusual attractions, this site will help you plan an unforgettable vacation.
Fun Faqs about me
- Italy is my favorite country
- I’ve spent an afternoon in the back of a Russians cop car…wondering if I was about to spend jail time.
- I’m newly married and currently moving to Sweden (Check out our post – What is Sweden Famous for?)
Our New Youtube Channel
Vietnam (Coming Soon)
All About Europe
Heading to Europe Soon? Ready for cross some of those great bucket list ideas.
Don’t worry! I got you covered with everything from budgets, tips, tricks, and guides. You’ll learn everything from budget airlines, to tips on how to travel Europe cheaply.
So enjoy, and look below to find the web’s best advice on backpacking Europe, garnered from years of traveling across Europe.
Most Beautiful Places to visit in Europe (Coming Soon)
All About Asia
Get ready to Discover Asia!
I’ve spent years traveling across Asia, and it’s become one of my favorite regions of the world.
To travel to Asia is to enter another world. A world full of great food, welcoming locals, golden temples, and epic parties.
So enjoy, and look below to find the web’s best advice on backpacking Asia.
Explore Other Destinations
Didn’t find what you where looking for?
No worries! Use the search bar below to dig deeper! Or check out the other sites like our Australian travel blogs on the site.
Tools for Bloggers
Sometimes I write about things other than travel! (rarely, but it happens.) He are a couple post that focus on improving your life, writing skills, and more.