Announcing My First Ever New Zealand Tour!
Have you heard the latest news about my New Zealand tour? ( If you read the title of this post then you have heard the news) In March 2017, I am running my first reader tour through the beautiful country of New Zealand! And I want you to come with me! I must confess, running tours has been a dream of mine since I started on this path 4 years ago. Today this dream is finally becoming a reality! I am so pumped with excitement to share this thrilling travel experience with 17 of you! Can I get a high freaking five! This tour is going to be Unbelievable!
Teaming Up Haka Tours – Ranked #1 in New Zealand ToursTo ensure the best possible tour experience for you, I have teamed up with Haka Tours. I have traveled with Haka before and loved the experience. The adventure was only apart of it; the love and the attention they show their customers truly won my loyalty! For the last 4 years, Haka have beaten over 4,000+ other tourism companies to be named New Zealand’s #1 commercial tourism business! Now that is a company I can get behind!
A Backpackers Tale Takeover Tour – From Auckland to Christchurch.I am sure you have some questions, so let me answer a few right now.
Where does the tour go?This epic road trip will cover both of New Zealand’s incredible islands. We will zigzag down both of them through some of the most epic landscape you will ever see! I am talking about massive snow capped mountains, hot springs, and crystal blue lakes. As well as sandy beaches, epic hiking, and a ton of adventures! When is the New Zealand Tour? Dates: March 1st -16th
What does the price include?Now down to $$. Let’s talk about the price. The cost of the tour is $1,911 USD. ( $2699 New Zealand Dollars – depending on the exchange rate that day) However, to reserve your spot you only need to pay $99 dollars now! Pay the rest next year! So you have plenty of time to save for our New Zealand adventure!
The price of the tour covers all of the following.
- Transport, breakfast and accommodation ( max 6 share, upgrades available)
- Passionate Kiwi guide – and me as your host!
- Ride the Tranz Alpine Express Train – one of the world’s top rated train journeys
- Maori Cultural experience in the Coromandel and Rotorua
- Traditional Maori ‘Hangi’ (food cooked using heated rocks in an underground oven)
- Explore an extraordinary geyserland, with candy coloured water at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Stunning cliff top walk down to Cathedral Cove, which you might recognize from the Chronicles of Narnia
- Sail between the North and South islands across the iconic Cook Strait
- Learn to carve your own ‘Tiki’ pendant from bone
- Gondola ride in Queenstown to witness awesome panoramic views of the “Adventure Capital of the World”
- Guided tour of every location. We show you places you would miss when travelling on a bus pass